The Barn at Locke is Open for Outdoor Reservations Only
Please note there are a lot of changes based on guidelines for us to re-open, read below for the details. Outdoor Reservations for (3) wine flights, wine by the glass or bottle.
Upon your visit to The Barn, you can expect:
The Barn will be open on a limited reservation and outdoor only basis Friday - Sunday: 11 am - 4 pm. Reservations will be mandatory and (4) or less guests per reservation/group – please book with us by calling (209) 559 -2218 or emailing email@example.com before arriving. We are offering (60) minute reservations that will be staggered at the top of the hour and at the half hour. (ex: 10 am, 10:30 am, 11am, etc.)
To minimize contact between our crew and guests, we will be serving select wine flights, wine by the glass or bottle only, selection will be at time of check-in (all weekend menus are posted on our blog!), wine will be served in entirety all at once before seating your group at your designated outdoor table.
- All Crew and guests are asked to practice safe, social distancing while on site.
- Our Crew is required to undergo a health assessment each day, before arriving at our facilities.
- Guests are to wear face masks in the restroom and at the check-in/out station accordance with local health orders.
- We have installed sanitizing stations throughout the property, please use them!
- We have installed Plexiglass shields at check-in and out stations to limit physical contact.
- Our crew has been trained on the importance of frequent, proper hand washing/sanitation, and personal hygiene
- Our crew has been trained on how, and when, to wear face coverings and gloves.
- Our crew will be disinfecting all high touch surfaces on the hour.
- We will limit reservations with staggered appointment times and no groups larger than (4) guest.
- Credit cards only
- Plan ahead for summer temps by reserving earlier in the day and hydrating before/during (please bring your own water!)
We would love to welcome everyone back, but at this time we are limited to guests with reservations; this means no guests under the age of 21 or dogs on site. We will work back to having this option as we loving seeing our families and pups!
Review the current Locke wine list....
If you are not ready to return to on site, all Locke Wines + Farmhouse Shop Goods are still available for curbside checkout/pick up. Please contact us, we are here to answer any questions and assist with helping you select the best Locke Wines + Farmhouse Shop Goods to enjoy!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 559-2218
Stay healthy and well! Cheers!
-The Locke Family + Crew