COVID Prevention Policy
DUE TO CURRENT STATE ORDER WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SERVE WINE ON SITE/TAKE RESERVATIONS. WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO REOPEN THE BELOW PROCEDURES WILL APPLY.
TO STAY INFORMED AND REVIEW THE CURRENT STATE POLICY, PLEASE VISIT THIER WEBSITE HERE: COVID CA WEBSITE
To minimize contact between our crew and guests, we will be serving pre-selected wine flights, wine by the glass or bottle only, selection will be at time of check-in, wine will be served in entirety all at once before seating your group at your designated table. Reservations Required, please book online!
- All Crew and guests are asked to practice safe, social distancing while on site.
- Our Crew is required to undergo a health assessment each day, before arriving at our facilities.
- Guests are to wear face masks in the restroom, indoors and at the check-in/out station accordance with local health orders. Once seated you may take your masks off.
- We have installed sanitizing stations throughout the property, please use them!
- We have installed Plexiglass shields at check-in and out stations to limit physical contact.
- Our crew has been trained on the importance of frequent, proper hand washing/sanitation, and personal hygiene
- Our crew has been trained on how, and when, to wear face coverings and gloves.
- Our crew will be disinfecting all high touch surfaces on the hour.
- We will limit reservations with staggered appointment times and no groups larger than (6) guests.
- Plan ahead please bring any desired food or water on site. No food inside.
- Children are welcome to attend with you, please reserve a spot for them so they have a place to sit! All Children on sit must stay seated at the reserved area; no running free around, please!
- All leashed, well behaved and cleaned up after dogs are welcome on site.